Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Open your eyes





The problem with you is that you cannot see; All the things that put value in me.
Your eyes are close to all these wondrous gifts, too consumed with all life ifs.
If I am yours, if I am not, If I am loyal, if I am hot. If I’ll be true or abandon you.
If we can make it work or if you I’ll hurt.
The problem with you is that you don’t know a good thing.
Treat me like a peasant when I am a king.
How I want to hold you in younger years and hold on to you in laughter and tears.
The problem is your heart is hurt and can only be healed with something not from this earth.
I want you to know I am heaven, pleasure, success and love.
I am not earthly I am from up above.
I want be your shade when heat makes you almost done.
I want to be that thing that shields you from the sun.
Because I know that our earthly years has a number
I want to share all my seasons with you winter, spring, fall and summers.
My soul is intoned to the ticking of time's clock.
With you I want to build a future with love as our primary blocks.
I can be all you need me be.
I can be humble, aggressive, passive and sexy.
I am love, hope, peace and rest.
I am that place where there is no stress.
The problem with you is that you cannot see all life’s wonders inside of me.
Open your eyes

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

My eyes are definitely open!