Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sweat


As I step over your crumpled up shirt that lies disorderly on the flood I am enticed.

I can still see the little wet stain where your armpit rested. I bend contemplatively and pick it up.

Shaking it out as if I am trying to remove some unwanted dirt from the light blue fabric ; then I get a whiff of it; your sweat.

It smells sweet and earthy its fibers have captured your entire essence. How I envy its ability to hold on to you even when I have to let you go. Hailing deeper and deeper until I think I might suffocate myself.

Your sweat tells the story of blackness, brownness, character and of grace.

Your sweat tells me you work hard.

Your sweat makes me desire you, to feel your fingertips dance across my back.

You sweat takes me from an earthy place to a place of ecstasy.

I am no longer standing in my bedroom. I am now running through the jungles.

I am being chased by a beast that wants to devour my body.

I slow my pace after awhile because I want to be devoured. I smell the syrupiness of your skin.

I feel the warmth of your breathe on my neck and my pecks rise and falls as you kiss my neck. YES!!!

I smell your sweat saltiness on my skin. I smell it in hair of my mustache.

I smell your unique God given fragrance. I smell nature pure in each sniff.

You arouse me without even touching me. I am back in my room now with that shirt so tightly held to my nose hailing all of your sweat. Then I see your underwear …

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

OMG Stone - you're coming back. I love this. It reminds me of when I first started reading your blog years ago.