Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Seek

Truth

I seek truth in the eyes of the youth

In the wisdom of the bold that once stood strong now are old.

Truth in the lovely folds of skin at the corner of the eyes where time shows your true age. I seek truth in the tears of love making where all emotions are real no fake where I climax and squeeze the arms of my lover. Truth.

I seek peace in the voices of men and women where no bombs are dropped or and no gun cocked. I seek peace in my quite place in the attic of my mind where I feed on the smoke of that good weed. Yeah I speck peace in the faces of the babies too innocent to lie. Honest enough to cry when they are hungry to makes faces when angry.

Peace.

I seek love deep down in my soul where the ageless spirit thirsts for a kiss of sweet lips where your heart arouses me more than your hips, your clit or your dick; where I am more wrapped up in your gentle way than your sex. I seek love in the abundance of my imperfection as you look at me you see a whole being a little broken but whole. I seek love because you heal me, you feel me, and you conceal nothing from me because you are Truth, Peace and Love.

I seek you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS ENTRY...VERY NICE

Tru3logic said...

Beautiful