Monday, February 04, 2008

Broken Castle


I fade to black, to the blackness of nothingness and to the bottom of despair.

I close my eyes to find peace, I take the knife of hurt and I excavate my heart from chest.

For love I give my all for the stranger’s stares I put my pride on the line and I beg for your heart.

I give you passion like drugs, an endless high for the desire I quenched you like a wildfire.

My last love burnt the castle of my heart and rendered it to ashes,

In you I found hope, a builder of my walls, the consecrator of stability.

Lay my soul of the stones f coldness; I embrace the darkness of a broken heart.

For I am punished for a prior love and my present will not let us see the future.

I shall not beg nor shall I wept more than once.

I shall find the blue print of love once more. I shall examine it carefully.

Next time I build I shall build on solid STONE!



3 comments:

life said...

Nice words!

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

loving your words

BuddahDesmond said...

Simply beautiful.