Thursday, December 27, 2007

Benazir Bhutto

When will the world say this is enough? Today I awoke to the news of Mrs. Bhutto's death. I've never met the woman only know her story. I am sadden because today the evil of "men" are responsible for her death. Pakistan today should be in moaning because today is the day that a "MAJOR" voice democracy has died. I am so ashamed of the world in which I live. So violent , so cruel, so hopeless. In the name of whose God do these evil evil men do these things and go unchecked.

May what you want in life somehow come to realization in your death. Rest In Peace Benazir Bhutto. I love you but never knew you.

2 comments:

jump off JOE said...

Sir, I stumbled upon your blog in July ’07 and then you were gone. I checked back periodically…and nothing. Imagine my delight this evening when I checked and there were entries. Welcome back. It’s been a pleasure reading your archives, but they have the potential to become pale in comparison to what your current observations may yield.

Benazir Bhutto: My heart aches over this one. To believe in something so strongly, to want more for your people to the degree that people would prefer you dead troubles me to distraction. May her death serve as clarion call for those who shared her vision to become even more vigilant for justice. There is no greater honor for the dead than to pick up their cause. Ashe!

Again, my brotha welcome back!

Anonymous said...

You are back!

Bhutto's death is a tragedy. But she kinda had it coming. I mean, she knew that her life was at stake, and yet she chose to stand up through the sunroof of her armored vehicle. Not very smart.