Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I am a flower


I am a flower. I am silent beauty full of color and life.
I am the reds of passion, the yellow of flirtation, the orange of calm and the green of envy.
I am a flower water me with wet kisses and shower me with sweet sweat and watch me bloom.
I am a flower place me in the light of your love and watch me grow towards you, see me wrap myself around you with leafs of affections; a stem of loyalty that will stand the test of time and laugh at the wind if she should try to break me.
I am flower neglect me and see my roots dry and die. See the luster in my leafs fade and replaced with speckles of resentment. I am a flower see the once colorful pedals fall to the earth and my once glorious spender reduced to a memory of my former self. I AM A FLOWER.

3 comments:

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

i like

BuddahDesmond said...

I really love this. Great job!

Unknown said...

THIS IS A VERY NICE ENTRY...